Our doctors routinely perform a wide variety of soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries!
We have two modern surgical suites equipped with surgical lighting, the safest anesthesia machines, surgical monitors, suction pumps, oxygen, and cautery.
During each surgery, there is a dedicated technician who monitors your pet before, during, and after the surgery to pick up any concerning changes and make adjustments. This keeps your pet as safe as possible live, every minute.
We pride ourselves on providing the safest and pain free surgeries with positive results. Some of the surgeries we commonly perform are, (but not limited to):
- Spays and Neuters.
- Laceration and wound repair.
- Removal of external and internal cancerous masses.
- Removal of objects obstructing the stomach or intestines.
- Intestinal resections.
- Removal of stones and masses from the bladder.
- Splenectomy, (usually a result of cancer).
- Enucleations, (removal of the eye).
- Caesarian Sections.
- Eyelid tumors.
- Reconstruction of eyelids, deep skin folds or narrow nostrils.
- Oral surgery.
- Repair of ACL tears. (CCL=Cranial Cruciate Ligament in veterinary terminology).
- Repair of Patellar Sub-luxations, (Knee caps which our out of place).
- Bone fractures, (legs, mandibles).
- Amputations: (legs, toes, toenails, tails).